• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SELLING OUT!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Unfortunately I have fallen on somewhat hard times and am selling all of my toys. It is a hard decision as some of hese things hold a great sentimenal value to me. All prices are obo, however most of them are already pretty low.

The list:

1.Torquemaster 90 starter with NEW never used starter handle: sold pending funds

2.M11 with novak swich and one xxtra rx: sold

3. 2 airtronics rx : sold

4. Like new prop pitch guage: sold

5. 3 rx packs 4cell : 10 each

6. Hydrosport Marine sport 40 hull and hardware: sold

7. Vegas converted to sport 21 specs with 2 sets of hardware: 50

8. NEW Cajun bullet 90. this boat is my baby, unfortunately i was never able to complete it. It holds a great value to me because it was my very 1st brand new boat. i hasn' even had hardware mounted on it, the stufing tube is installed. will come with set up sheet from Harold. also have the linkage rod and small servos for throttle and 3rd channel. one off 3rd channel mount and one off motor mouns that fit cmb 91rs. Last i heard Harold was not making nitro hulls any more THE ONLY WORK DONE ON THE BOAT WAS THE STUFFING TUBE!!! IT REALLY IS BRAND NEW. : 400 obo....

9. cmb21ls green head: sold

10. ops supermarine 21 modded: sold

will be adding more stuff.

12. Hobbico 2 n 1 charger charges tx and rx: 20

if you have questions or want something please call or email s i will not be on here much.

thank you,

zach

[email protected]

9 0 4 - 9 6 6 - 1 7 1 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach,

Following our phone conversation, PayPal processed for .21 OPS Supermarine.

Thanks,

Roger C.

still have a few things that need to go.

everyone who has purchased items your stuff will go out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back