Seem to Grow there

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dasboatman

" nice "pile" in the background also :) "

Hey Dan,

Thank you. There is something about that corner. They just seem to grow there - like cord wood. Here's the newest "Pile" including the TOP GUN 'Special' that is undergoing yet another progression.

And they migrate too. I'm trying to get them to the point where I can paint them all, including an SS45 for a Friend. I hate to paint, so this stage normally takes a while. I have all the graphics and paints for the '65 Miss US 5, '64 Miss Liberty, and the '83 Miss Houston - so I'm rapidly running out of excuses to finish them - - Huh, RB ??? CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
" nice "pile" in he background also :) "

Hey Dan,

Thank you. There is something about that corner. They just seem to grow there - like cord wood. Here's the newest "Pile" including the TOP GUN 'Special' that is undergoing yet another progression.

And they migrate too. I'm trying to get them to the point where I can paint them all, including an SS45 for a Friend. I hate to paint, so this stage normally takes a while. I have all the graphics and paints for the '65 Miss US 5, '64 Miss Liberty, and the '83 Miss Houston - so I'm rapidly running out of excuses to finish them - - Huh, RB ??? CHEERS !!! Bob
Get HOT sucker,, May is coming quickly!!!!

We godda be there

Back