seaducer servo box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david condon

would some one have any ideas on a new set up for my seaducer radio box as you can see in the pic it needs one,the battery wont fit under floor any more, gone larger servos,this is what i came up with today, but not happy with it, also in the second pic are these servo mounts made in all sizes or are they home made,if some one has some pics of their set up would be very much apreciated,

email addres is [email protected]

thanks for any help

seaducer.1.jpg

brackets.i.jpg

would some one have any ideas on a new set up for my seaducer radio box as you can see in the pic it needs one,the battery wont fit under floor any more, gone larger servos,this is what i came up with today, but not happy with it, also in the second pic are these servo mounts made in all sizes or are they home made,if some one has some pics of their set up would be very much apreciated,
email addres is [email protected]

thanks for any help
This guy has kits or the seaducer radio boxes. Very nice stuff. E-mail @ [email protected].

Robert

I am runnning micro servos in my seaducer 21 even then it is tough to get battery in but it fits try down sizing on the servos

we run micro servos for the throttle and third channel and a standard for steering and a 600mAh battery for a fire bird mini rc plane just have to change the plug but its still a tight fit not a whole lot of room

Gavin :huh:

Latest posts

Back