seaducer/hyperspeed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

zemo

hi witch of these hulls is best the seaducer or the hyperspeed. wanting to use a G23 that i alredy have. can anyone give me some info on both? also how would the new 47" SD3 be?. i am looking at doing oval racing here in oz. just started a new club and slowly getting members.i want to be competitive in a number of classes.

boats on shelf .45 tunnel,.45 rigger .67 mono, .90 rigger

just need a good fast mon hull. :)

Hi Zemo,

I'm a fellow Aussie - where are you? Good to see you've got a 7.5 tunnel - drop over to the Outboard forum. I am pushing tunnels - gotta love those 'real' raceboats. Hey I'm predjudiced and I don't pretend not to be. As long as we all have fun.

GT 8)

The Seaducer 47" is a VERY tough boat to set up as do Seaducer boats but are fast. I would suggest a Lazer 45" for oval racing. Easy to set up and drive

The cut down Muck hull is the way to go from what i hear and seen.

Course I really like the way the Ducers ride.

I would go with the new SD3 gas hull. course i have a ducer and really like it.

Hi guys thanks for your help. any ideas on the sort of speed should expect out of the SD3. and witch would be better 42" or 47" for my G23 Z. GTR i am in Maryborough Qld. :-

What is a Hyperspeed, I have not heard of them?

From what I have heard the 42" Seaducer is great with standrad motors, but is not so good with modified motors, hence the new 47".

Ian.

Latest posts

Back