• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Seaducer C Mono with CMB HR .67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Mooers

Cleaning out my dad's garage. Boat has been on the shelf since 2004. Seaducer C Mono with CMB HR 67. CMD 3rd channel, AB pipe, shaft and prop included.
$500
Buyer pays shipping or I can deliver to Namba Nats
IMG_0317.JPGIMG_2516.jpg

Mike… your dad has some nice boats. I’m interested in this one . Can you tell me what shipping would be to 35080 or you could send to my business in 35244?

Any idea on the condition of the engine?
I really don't know. It's been sitting in my dad's garage for several years. I'll see if I can pull the head and get some pics of it this weekend. At minimum, I'd put new bearings in it just to be safe.

Mike… your dad has some nice boats. I’m interested in this one . Can you tell me what shipping would be to 35080 or you could send to my business in 35244?
Hi Mitch. I'm checking shipping tonight, but it's generally looking like $100+ to ship across the country.

Latest posts

Back