• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 60/80 mono ARTR with OS $150

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

this is a seaducer 60/80 hull and hardware with OS .91 ARTR. i bought it about a year ago with no servo's and only ran it twice, it is WAY to fast for my pond. it has been sitting for about 8 months and i am pretty sure it needs new servo's for throtle and 3rd needle. like i said i only used it 2 times and it is too fast for the space i have to drive it. i havent started the motor but last time out it started right up, ran good on 30% and idled perfect. it comes complete needing a little TLC and a couple servos. it has: seaducer 60/80 hull and hardware, OS .91, 1/4 steering servo (i think it is good), 3rd chanel needle, metal tank, flex shaft and prop. it has some battle scars that were there when i got it, the nose and one on the bottom. it is a little rough but ran real good. with a few hours labor and paint if desired this could be a pretty nice boat. i know it is a little rough so i am selling it cheap!

$150 plus actual shipping from 96815, the last gas cat i bought from the mainland cost about $100 to ship and arived in 5-7 days, slow boat ground shipping can take up to 3-5 weeks this time of year but i am willing to search out the cheapest way to ship when i get it boxed up and the weight.

the postage is looks like it is going to be around $85 priority and $30 slow boat. that is a package 15 lbs, 108" total legenth + girth. i used 50" x 15" x 12" that only leaves me 2" tall or wide to play with. i think i can make it fit. the slow boat can be up to 130" total.

let me know, paypal $235 to [email protected] and i will send it as long as nothing rediculoius hapens at the post office... or $180 slow boat, beware it can take 3-5 weeks..

SOLD to terminator pending funds...... i will have exact shipping tomorrow, i will get it boxed and weighed

Last edited by a moderator:
tnrcboatracer i still havent heard back from terry so if you want to get in line your next. i will give it untill this time tommorow and if he doesnt send payment it is yours. i have this thing boxed up ready to send and it is taking up too much space in my apartment.

tnrcboatracer i still havent heard back from terry so if you want to get in line your next. i will give it untill this time tommorow and if he doesnt send payment it is yours. i have this thing boxed up ready to send and it is taking up too much space in my apartment.
Thanks, I'm sure that Terry will pick it up. If he writes back here that he doesn't want it any more then I'll take it. But I'm sure that he will. Please keep me #2.

Jon

check i dont belive i saw a shipping quote .. please resend and ill hook it up man, thanks

tk

terry, shipping to 52726 is $65 priority, $28 slow boat.... that would make the total $215 priority or $178 slow boat..

paypal [email protected] and i will ship it monday...

check i dont belive i saw a shipping quote .. please resend and ill hook it up man, thanks

tk

pm also sent

terry, shipping to 52726 is $65 priority, $28 slow boat.... that would make the total $215 priority or $178 slow boat..

paypal [email protected] and i will ship it monday...

tk

I heard from Terry that he decided to pass. Did you get his note? IF I'm still #2, I'll take it!

Please confirm shipping to TN, zip 37343, slow boat is fine. I'll paypal upon your reply..

yes i got the pm from terry - its yours. same shipping, $65 priority, $28 slow boat.... that would make the total $215 priority or $178 slow boat..

paypal [email protected] and i will ship it wed.

I heard from Terry that he decided to pass. Did you get his note? IF I'm still #2, I'll take it!

Please confirm shipping to TN, zip 37343, slow boat is fine. I'll paypal upon your reply..

i got this shipped out today..

yes i got the pm from terry - its yours. same shipping, $65 priority, $28 slow boat.... that would make the total $215 priority or $178 slow boat..

paypal [email protected] and i will ship it wed.

Back