Seaducer 45 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwb2620

This is the surface drive hull. I think my hull has too much hook. How much hook should be on both sides of the bottom of the hull? How far should the hook be from the transom? If you look down the bottom of the hull the hook is very visible. Even on rough water it wants to plow through the water.

Yes, it is setup per the instructions. Every good mono that I have ever seen always runs on the last 1 or 2 inches of the hull. Mine definitely doesn't do that.

Any help thoughts, ideas, suggestions, maybe reducing/removing it, etc. would be very helpful.

Thanks,

David

I have the same problem with my sd3 45 hull. I have ran this boat in every setup config. That I can come up with. Nothing I domwill pull the nose out of the water. I would be interested to hear the thoughts and comments of all who reply.

This is the surface drive hull. I think my hull has too much hook. How much hook should be on both sides of the bottom of the hull? How far should the hook be from the transom? If you look down the bottom of the hull the hook is very visible. Even on rough water it wants to plow through the water.

Yes, it is setup per the instructions. Every good mono that I have ever seen always runs on the last 1 or 2 inches of the hull. Mine definitely doesn't do that.

Any help thoughts, ideas, suggestions, maybe reducing/removing it, etc. would be very helpful.

Thanks,

David
if you have more than 7 inches of hook from the rear??? My best hulls were about 7 inches. Double check the tank location & the engine location too.

Back