• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 40 boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

IMG_6128.JPGIMG_6127.JPGIMG_6126.JPGIMG_6125.JPGIMG_6124.JPG

Seaducer 40 mono for sale, I have only known of two versions of this boat, this is the second version. Boat is very clean, $300.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Just add your motor, Drilled for a picco 45, Can also hold a cmb 45 hr. There are no nicks or prop marks on this boat. That would mainly be because we seem to be too busy racing everything else. Got to make some room in the shop. It has a bob violet needle valve, all servos, all hardware, and a shaft and prop. If you run a cmb hr, I would go to a 646 three blade though. Just add your motor, pipe, and reciever. 300.00 shipped to the lower 48 You must post on this post that you will take the boat to avoid upsetting anyone. I will send more pics if you request. Ken

Love the color! Too bad I already have 6 'ducers! Interested in any trades? I have a 33" SD3 or maybe a T5 Bud kit I would consider trading, OR maybe something else? I have a ton of OPS67 stuff, and an OPS 90 (blackhead). LMK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the offer, I sold all my ops stuff, I now run CMB with the exception of the picco 45. I dont have room on my shelves for any more stuff. I have three 20 monos, and If I brought another scale in the house, my wife may just shoot me. I gotta make some space! haha!! I am open to reasonable offers. Ken

View attachment 17889View attachment 17890View attachment 17891View attachment 17892View attachment 17893

Seaducer 40 mono for sale, I have only known of two versions of this boat, this is the second version. Boat is very clean, $300.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Just add your motor, Drilled for a picco 45, Can also hold a cmb 45 hr. There are no nicks or prop marks on this boat. That would mainly be because we seem to be too busy racing everything else. Got to make some room in the shop. It has a bob violet needle valve, all servos, all hardware, and a shaft and prop. If you run a cmb hr, I would go to a 646 three blade though. Just add your motor, pipe, and reciever. 300.00 shipped to the lower 48 You must post on this post that you will take the boat to avoid upsetting anyone. I will send more pics if you request. Ken
I'd like to offer 250.00 for it if you would consider it . Thanks:)

Thats a great running boat! I know it kinda well.. LOL - Set fast time at the 2003 NAMBA Nats with it....

View attachment 17889View attachment 17890View attachment 17891View attachment 17892View attachment 17893

I will counter you with 265.00 shipped to your door. wait, where is your door??

Ken , I'm in FL 34667 LMK

Hey Tom as long as your in a spending mode I have a new 40 Coyote outrigger for sale. :)

Hey Tom as long as your in a spending mode I have a new 40 Coyote outrigger for sale.
smile.gif

Did you get it running ?? i'm not in the spending mood ..it's the only way I don't kill everyone around me at the shop .......MAD !!
mad.gif

Hey Tom as long as your in a spending mode I have a new 40 Coyote outrigger for sale.
smile.gif

Did you get it running ?? i'm not in the spending mood ..it's the only way I don't kill everyone around me at the shop .......MAD !!
mad.gif
You end up buying that boat Foley and you KNOW we are gonna have to work something out-

It matches my X-Mono ;)

Andy

smile.gif

mad.gif
You end up buying that boat Foley and you KNOW we are gonna have to work something out-

It matches my X-Mono ;)

Andy
No problem ....I'll run it in X mono with a 20 motor and smoke you !!!!!!!!!!! I'm keepin this one hot shot !!!!

smile.gif

mad.gif

It matches my X-Mono ;)

Andy
No problem ....I'll run it in X mono with a 20 motor and smoke you !!!!!!!!!!! I'm keepin this one hot shot !!!!
will install 5 x 20 engines (1.00 ) for X mono so beat to Drew : Andy's mono X :lol: :D :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Great another b mono to beat up on in dis 3. :p

Going to be lots of fun racing this year.

David

I'll give you the red 40 Seaducer same package + 200.00 ?????? :blink:

Besides,

Its not gonna match your fleet anyway :rolleyes:

Back