• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 3 60/80 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Seaducer 3 60/80 42 inch Used Mono Hull with all transom hardware & fuel Tanks & Motor Mount drill for a picco 60-80. shaft log installed, Radio box has No Servos. Wood brackets are set up for 1/4 turn servo & 225 3rd channel & throttle. Yellow with Blue splatter. Little Race rash on the front sides.... Bottom Perfect, Top In Great Cond. $125.00 shipped in usa for $20 Just needs a Home..... please leave message here. Thanks jw

Seaducer 3 60/80 42 inch Used Mono Hull with all transom hardware & fuel Tanks & Motor Mount drill for a picco 60-80. shaft log installed, Radio box has No Servos. Wood brackets are set up for 1/4 turn servo & 225 3rd channel & throttle. Yellow with Blue splatter. Little Race rash on the front sides.... Bottom Perfect, Top In Great Cond. $125.00 shipped in usa for $20 Just needs a Home..... please leave message here. Thanks jw
pictures might help

pictures might help
No Pics. Boat is used, well worth 125.00. It has 165.00 worth of hardware on it plus the tanks & it has been set up with shaft log, Assemble the radio box Install the engine, pipe, & 3rd channel & race...... I do not plan to race 60 mono in 2011 or it would Not be for sale..... Great running boat has Won Many Races. Cheap Boat if you have a Good Engine & Pipe combo? Great way to get into this class. jw

What are we gonna trade Joe- you know Im partial to Yellow and Blue lately ???

Is the Picco the same footprint as the OPS ?

I will take it if we can work it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy you Can Purchase it. But No trades. Great Deal if you want into the 60 Mono Class? Smooth Turning, Fasssst boat. Good Motor/Pipe Combo this boat will run 64.0 65.0 mph on radar. if you pass it wil go to ALLAN. he has already said he will take it too. But you got the post before him... Jerry Orginally rigged the hardware & built the tanks for a diff boater. p.s if you need to drill for a OPS? You can use the front holes for a picco & drill the rear holes. please advise thanks jw

Andy you Can Purchase it. But No trades. Great Deal if you want into the 60 Mono Class? Smooth Turning, Fasssst boat. Good Motor/Pipe Combo this boat will run 64.0 65.0 mph on radar. if you pass it wil go to ALLAN. he has already said he will take it too. But you got the post before him... Jerry Orginally rigged the hardware & built the tanks for a diff boater. p.s if you need to drill for a OPS? You can use the front holes for a picco & drill the rear holes. please advise thanks jw
Let me know where to send the money .

Andy

Andy
Total $145 : Joe Warren 775 Crimson Oaks Lane Collierville TN 38017

Andy
Andy :lol: Are you need it but I thought that you want gas mono also you sell SD2 .45mono and SD3.90mono Will Tom Foley watch out you !! :p :D Good Luck!

Im just shuffling a few things Allen, I do have an older 60 Seaducer - the 40.5 inch one- with hatch and poss. with hardware.

That I would be willing to make you a good deal on, let me know.

Joe , get you a M/O out in the am.

Andy

Im just shuffling a few things Allen, I do have an older 60 Seaducer - the 40.5 inch one- with hatch and poss. with hardware.

Andy
Thanks!! I`ll get it in a box & Ready to ship to Florida USA. jw

Andy
im real happy for you andy..looks like 60 mono is getting stronger..were looking good for 2011!! pass the word on to mongar,cardoso and those guys..this is going to be a fun class!! X mono too baby!!

im real happy for you andy..looks like 60 mono is getting stronger..were looking good for 2011!! pass the word on to mongar,cardoso and those guys..this is going to be a fun class!! X mono too baby!!
Looks like you guys are gonna have a blast in 60 mono next season. I've seen that 'Ducer of Joe's run numerous times and it is a missile! B)

Looks like you guys are gonna have a blast in 60 mono next season. I've seen that 'Ducer of Joe's run numerous times and it is a missile! B)
hey don i hear u have some fast boats..why dont u consider coming down to Brandon florida in march, were having a big twin

shootout, not to metion a full load of all nitro and gas classes..we could have over 20 nitro twins..john otto is working out the details

hey don i hear u have some fast boats..why dont u consider coming down to Brandon florida in march, were having a big twin

shootout, not to metion a full load of all nitro and gas classes..we could have over 20 nitro twins..john otto is working out the details
Hey Brett, would be fun I'm sure but there are two record trials coming this spring (with the first one in the first week of April) that I'm already gearing up for. Got some "unfinished business" to tend to in that regard. B)

Back