• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer .21 comb and pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in trading tunnel for .21cmb seaducer boat is carbon fiber in excellent shape . Wanting tunnel to race thanks

Paul, how long have you had the boat? Are you the original owner? How'd it run for you?

Why are you selling it?

Thanks.

I think that was Julian's old 21 mono. Does it have a hole on the top deck so you can look down the carb ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Belonged to a guy named Wes from Gaspartsplus I can't run it in my club so I'm selling or trading for a tunnel

Was told jerry built this boat strictly for Wes and it's carbon fiber I'm new so I can't tell ya a whole lot about it only I paid to damnuch for it got something we don't even run rather jerry built this for him special I don't know it has a hull number stamped inside a maybe some one would know I'm gonna stick to tunnels..sorry I can't tell ya more

I've got several tunnels I would be interested in trading . I'll try to figure out how together you pics .

Back