• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer .21 comb and pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Erickson

Seaducer hull#271. Carbon fiber with cmb .21 RTR minus radio and battery 450 or trade for racing tunnel

Need pics for this one, There are three different Seaducer hulls that are 21 size. and I am not sure of how many different cmb 21s there are, But its more than three.

He is fine -

minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried loading pics and will not let me I'm sending from phone don't know if that's problem or not .

Guys new at this and if pissing you off then tough instead of bitching try helping no wonder not more people are interested. Geez!

Guys new at this and if pissing you off then tough instead of bitching try helping no wonder not more people are interested. Geez!

Re read post 12- nobody bitching- and YOUR FINE .

Sent you a PM with my email addy / send em over to me and I will gladly help you out
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back