• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sd3 Seaducer.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeThomas

Hey guys i have a seaducer SD3 with a CMB 45 engine. boat is in good shape does have a chip in the nose and one on the right back side but they are very small spots no big deal unless you just want to fix them. Boat comes Almost RTR you will need your radio set up for it. but it does have the servos in it.

Asking price on it is 250.00+ shipping. Now i might make a trade for a tunnel hull so let me know what ya got and i will e-mail pic's to anyone that wants some just let me know and send me a e-mail address. Thanks George :)

boat 008.jpg

boat 011.jpg

boat 009.jpg

Seaducer tip (Large).JPG

What size tunnel?I have a HTB 290 and a Leecraft .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys i have a seaducer SD3 with a CMB 45 engine. boat is in good shape does have a chip in the nose and one on the right back side but they are very small spots no big deal unless you just want to fix them. Boat comes Almost RTR you will need your radio set up for it. but it does have the servos in it.

Asking price on it is 250.00+ shipping. Now i might make a trade for a tunnel hull so let me know what ya got and i will e-mail pic's to anyone that wants some just let me know and send me a e-mail address. Thanks George
smile.gif
i have a like new leecraft and a kb goldhead motor id trade you , or a woodstuff new hull and all radio no motor , but stainless tank .. lmk what you want we can make something happen

...is this the boat that was on jims before?

tk

Chris Send me some pic's of both boats. I dont know what the HTD 290 even looks like. But i Do know what the Lee Craft is.

As for size i would rather stay with the 3.5 size boats. A 7.5 would be neat to have but i have a 3.5 already and i like it a lot.

TERMINATOR Yes i got this boat from a guy on Jim's site about 4 months ago. I have not even ran it so i really don't know anything about it. But if you will send me some pic's of the lee craft and the engine you have i will look it over. Thanks guys

Chris Send me some pic's of both boats. I dont know what the HTD 290 even looks like. But i Do know what the Lee Craft is.

As for size i would rather stay with the 3.5 size boats. A 7.5 would be neat to have but i have a 3.5 already and i like it a lot.

TERMINATOR Yes i got this boat from a guy on Jim's site about 4 months ago. I have not even ran it so i really don't know anything about it. But if you will send me some pic's of the lee craft and the engine you have i will look it over. Thanks guys
ill send pics as soon as my wife and i get outta the hospital..we are having our son today..boats are keeping me busy for now while she sleeps in labor and i pace the halls like a f-1 car..lol

tk

ill send pics as soon as my wife and i get outta the hospital..we are having our son today..boats are keeping me busy for now while she sleeps in labor and i pace the halls like a f-1 car..lol

tk
Congradulatios on the birth of your new child Terry. I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas!!!

Yo Bud Tom

i would be willing to talk about some trades... i have a brand new OSSI 3.5 tunnel (28"), i was going to make an FE out of it but the manufacture didnt recomend it. i would include the hull, hi-jacker mount, REK lower if you are willing to work out some sort of trade.

http://www.ossis-rc-modellbaushop.de/?section=mail

this is the hull from when i bought it. http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=11484&highlight=ossi

i also have a htb 260 that is a little beat up, got a TS2 with OS RTR

let me know if you might be interested in any of them and we can talk deals...

I looked at the hull real well this is not a SD3,also SD means surface drive this is a sub surface boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look real close you can see the surface drive and it has been changed out. Why i don't know but it is there sealed up.

Asking price on it is 250.00+ shipping. Now i might make a trade for a tunnel hull so let me know what ya got and i will e-mail pic's to anyone that wants some just let me know and send me a e-mail address. Thanks George :)

Yes i see what you are talking about it is way to far up to be set as surface drive the hold should be down to bottom of the boat almost through the bottom to be set up as surface drive almost looks like he had a bailer in there. I run Seaducer boats

Back