• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SD3 Seaducer 40 - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Stein

SOLD Red top / White bottom .Used but like new condition. Carbon /Kevlar . just needs 3rd channel needle, steering servo and radio and engine (throttle servo and 3rd channel servos in it. All hardware and drive cable included.. Setup for Picco 45 EXR. Hate to sell but dont run it much anymore. Great handling fast boat

Pics available

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Red top / White bottom .Used but like new condition. Carbon /Kevlar . just needs 3rd channel needle, steering servo and radio and engine (throttle servo and 3rd channel servos in it. All hardware and drive cable included.. Setup for Picco 45 EXR. Hate to sell but dont run it much anymore. Great handling fast boat

Pics available

$300 plus shipping
please Send pics to [email protected] or I can pm you a Cell Number if you can send phone pics easier??

i would take for 300 shipped.........to Collierville TN 38017.... I sent Julian a message about it too..... maybe he wants it for 300 plus shipping? One of us will take it......

Red top / White bottom .Used but like new condition. Carbon /Kevlar . just needs 3rd channel needle, steering servo and radio and engine (throttle servo and 3rd channel servos in it. All hardware and drive cable included.. Setup for Picco 45 EXR. Hate to sell but dont run it much anymore. Great handling fast boat

Pics available

$300 plus shipping
Mark can you estimate a shipping cost? mail? 38017

Back