Scam Email

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normlee

So I received what I think to be a scam email today.Apparently Joe Monohan is stuck in Cypress and needs $2200usd to get out of the country due to being robbed. Anyone else get this?

Talked to Joe this morning, Norm. He's doing fine at home here in the USA. Total BS scam!! Ask them for specifics on an exhaust throttle for a K&B, see what they say - LOL!

WHAT...lol.. EVERYBODY SAVE THE MAN.. send money to Grim.. I will see he gets it... BAhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I cannot believe people fall for that stuff... lol.. but they do...

Grim

This is actually on old scam. Several years ago, had someone the wife and I knew get hacked and everyone he had an email address for got an email saying he had an emergency that required he fly to Africa and now needed money to get home. A quick phone call verified it was a con but it also told him he needed to change every pass word he had to prevent it from happening again

Last edited by a moderator:
So I received what I think to be a scam email today.Apparently Joe Monohan is stuck in Cypress and needs $2200usd to get out of the country due to being robbed. Anyone else get this?
Well i talked to Joe at Legg Lake last Sunday ...... he didn't mentioned that he will be traveling to Cypress .....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
same here.....

I thought right away about scam/spam email etc

Back