Scale turbines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly sorry Mikey that my wallet can do what everyone elses can, but thats no reason for someone to come on speaking for me putting words in my mouth and notions in my head that have RC boatworks believing that I dont think their product looks nice or i didnt like it or im slamming it. The price being too high FOR ME may be a resulty of my weak wallet nothing more nothing less. All that other kangaroo S&%T well its just that - other stuff. I aint fooling with it coz its absolute nonsense.

Who makes a turbin that's similar to the T-6. Harvey's turbine on his has scale is pretty sweet looking.

Who makes a turbin that's similar to the T-6. Harvey's turbine on his has scale is pretty sweet looking.

Sam,I don't know anyone who makes the T-6 turbine tube for sale .Bob Hulliger in Washington made one for Marty Schalenberger's gas scale,which is a beauty.I can tell you how I made mine,but then I'd have to kill you.LOL.If you want to make one,

PM me,but you had better have a lot of patience and a few cool ones to get you thru it.

Harvey Liberman

Latest posts

Back