SCALE DRIVER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I HAVE THE 1982 ATLAS VAN LINES 1/8 SCALE I NEED A NICE LOOKING DRIVER INSTEAD OF THIS PIECE OF CRAP PLASTIC HEAD AND SHOULDER THING IT HAS MAN OH MAN CHIP HANUAER WOULD BE PIST IF HE SAW THIS.

shann harrison said:
Try Troy McIntire he has a good resin scale driver  :)
104381[/snapback]

Larry Kraemer also makes a sweet driver and life vest.....Mikey

Russell Bear said:
Any contact info for Larry Kraemer?
104423[/snapback]

I will try to find his email address.Larry is hard to get hold of but his stuff is top notch.....Mike

Russell Bear said:
Any contact info for Larry Kraemer?
104423[/snapback]

[email protected] He dosen't check e-mail very often, best to call him @360-825-5878 Call in the morning as he works afternoons. Seattle time. Yes he has great stuff, dummy engines also.

Ralph

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
I HAVE THE 1982 ATLAS VAN LINES 1/8 SCALE I NEED A NICE LOOKING DRIVER INSTEAD OF THIS PIECE OF CRAP PLASTIC HEAD AND SHOULDER THING IT HAS MAN OH MAN CHIP HANUAER WOULD BE PIST IF HE SAW THIS.
104376[/snapback]

John's E address, [email protected]

Judi's Drivers are now being made by John Maners. Email John and he'll send you the details as to availability.

Small Drivers $7.95

Large Drivers $8.95

Shipping and Handling

1-4 $1.50

driver.jpg

Jack Garcia said:
4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
104376[/snapback]

Judi's Drivers are now being made by John Maners. Email John and he'll send you the details as to availability.

Small Drivers $7.95

Large Drivers $8.95

Shipping and Handling

1-4 $1.50

104463[/snapback]

THANKS FOR RESPONDING JACK

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
Jack Garcia said:
4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
104376[/snapback]

Small Drivers $7.95

Large Drivers $8.95

Shipping and Handling

1-4 $1.50

104463[/snapback]

THANKS FOR RESPONDING JACK

104519[/snapback]

You're welcome. 4-EST

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
104376[/snapback]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warehouse Hobbies has a new driver

There here! Our newly redesigned completely painted and assembled 1/8th scale Marine Racing Figures.

Simply screw the mounting bolt into the hole provide at the base of the figure and there in to stay and command your Off Shore racer or Hydro. Figures are injection molded in a Vinyl material and the life vest and jersey are miniature hand stitched versions of the real thing. The helmet and gloves are pre-painted International Orange authentic to detail, they even have a movable clear visor!

The best part is the price! $10.00 less than their older counterpart (that were it kit form), selling for just $19.95 each.

Orders your now by calling: 1 800 444-1995

They look pretty good see the web page at http://www.whobbies.com/main.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Warehouse Hobbies has a new driver
I bought 2 of those drivers for an offshore boat, very nice looking. The visor is kinda goofey but is easy to straighten out, for the price you can't beat them.

Paul.

Back