• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Driver SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
New, assembled and dressed. Ready for that fine touch painting.

Looks great in a 7207 or 7474 Hull as a waist up Scale Driver Figure.

$30.00 shipped in US

Paypal preferred to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'll take that scale driver and the wing for the 7474 you have in the other posting. Just send me your Paypal addy

Does someone have a rule of thumb as to how long you wait on someone that says they will buy something?

I've sent two PMs over the last two days to see if this gentleman is going to send payment. I haven't received any response but his profile shows he's been on during that time.

Thanks,

Bill

I emailed him. I heard it was one ugly final at Marty's race. I think I'm glad I passed.

Sorry Bill,

I don't seem to be able to find the PMs here on IW any more? I just responded to your email though. That'll work better.

Jim

Jim,look to the top right corner of the page for the red envelope, right be side your sign in, hope this helps!

I emailed him. I heard it was one ugly final at Marty's race. I think I'm glad I passed.
Bill - Your loss, 2 days of excellent racing with just under 70 scale boats- yes one boat caused a problem in the final but Ive seen that at many RCU races... I think most would tell you it was one of the best NW Scale Champ Races to date.

What happened in the final, i wasn't there for it, great turnout for the race Marty, good show.

Bill - Your loss, 2 days of excellent racing with just under 70 scale boats- yes one boat caused a problem in the final but Ive seen that at many RCU races... I think most would tell you it was one of the best NW Scale Champ Races to date.
I heard it was 28 1/8 scale nitros, which is great. I'm glad you were happy with it. You have'nt seen an RCU final stopped in 3 laps because of carnage. I'm sure everyone had a great time. Wondering why you would single out an RCU event versus a UNW event? Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back