Scale and Thunder Boat Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been off the radar for a bit but still getting orders out. I've sent out at least 5 this week. I'm trying to get as many done this week as possible as I will be out all next week on jobs for my regular business. This is a really busy time of year for me in my Audio Visual biz and my son and I will be running our behinds off next week. The following week I'll be back on graphics during the week.

Things are a bit busy this time of year as my regular business is extremely busy as it usually is this time every year. I also do not have my son with me as much due to school responsibilities for a few more weeks. Even though I'm down to about 2-3 days a week to work on graphics I'm still getting orders out. It won't last a whole lot longer. I did add a couple of photos to my gallery of finished boats. Tony Klontz' 1/10 Scale 57 Bardahl and Don Ferrette's new 1/8 Scale FE 06 Miss Elam. According to Don the pictures don't do it justice and it runs as good as it looks. You can see em at www.thunderboatgraphics.com and click the gallery link.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have been asked via email numerous times now why I am only working on graphics a couple of days a week. The short version is that I get hammered at this time every year because of High School and youth football. Since my full time business is Audio/Visual, I am managing the game video for several High Schools (3 levels each) and a Jr program (4 levels). As more and more of our footage hit the internet we picked up more programs. Right now we are running 4. It used to be just 1. I guess they decided the picture from our Full HD professional cameras were better then the ones they bought at Costco. That and we have two end zone camera rigs as well. Sooo, my son and I are running several camera crews every week. In fact several clips that we have shot have been featured on various cable sports channels that cover prep sports. It might not sound like a lot of work but believe me we are working 10-16 hours a day most days. When I say we I mean me mostly. My son comes in around his school hours. We are halfway through the HS schedule and only have 3 left of the Jr program. So please bear with me a little longer. The best I can do now is a couple orders a week. After this is done it'll be back to 6-10 orders a week. Thanks for your patience.

Jim your order left late yesterday with a couple of others. Probably didn't make yesterday's postmark so it probably didn't scan until today.

Awesome. sorry for bugging you, I knew you were busy but didn't realize you had such limited time to work on them.

Just a quick hit to say all will be returning to normal soon....I hope. :) By 11/15 all of my high school programs will be done since none of them made playoffs. I thought two were going to but they got knocked out last week. Good for me but bummer for them. In any case, I am looking forward to getting back to normal and working on some of my own Scale projects as well. I do appreciate your patience and I will have everyone's orders done for winter projects. Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to get a snapshot of the U-13 Spirit Of Detroit (2007) decal set Mike ?

I'm planning to paint my CT06 as the 2007 U-13.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mathieu I will get on that. I thought I had the 07 up on my website but apparently not. I remember doing that set for Roger Newton originally.

So things are coming down to crunch time at the office. I will be getting a couple of orders out today and tomorrow and then I will have to wait until after the 14th to get back to graphics mode. After that my son will be handling things and I can go back to graphics almost full time.

Guys I just got through a ton of deadlines this week. The big rush on my A/V business is mostly done. I have one more deadline on 12/6 but it's nowhere near what I had this week. I am going to take today off and I will get in to the office tomorrow and respond to emails and get some orders out. Next week I'll be getting back to almost normal. Thanks for your patience

Several orders have left since Monday. I will get more out this week and the first part of next week. I'll probably have at least 10-12 out before Thanksgiving. After that I have one last deadline to prep for and then I should get caught up rather quickly after 12/7. I will be taking some time off around the Holidays. I will out from 12/22-1/6

Back