• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

saw boat......pictures removed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I have one Saw Boat that I’m thinking of selling. I will consider any fair offer. I can negotiate to any level of completion short of including the lower unit, powerhead & pipe. The boat is full WOF construction and has the adjustable/removable sponsons. This hull is bulletproof, so it will not come apart upon re-entry. (I have pictures of me standing on some of my other hulls) The deadrise on these sponsons is 11 degrees with spray rails. A competent builder could easily modify this hull for racing if desired. The weight as shown is 4lb 13oz and includes everything except fuel. Although light, this weight can easily be trimmed down considerably as the servos are all standard size, the tanks are large, lighter tuned pipe, muffler, aluminum sponsons adjusting frame etc.

I’ll be happy to answer any Q’s here so everyone is on the same "playing field".

Please contact me directly if you’re interested in making an offer:

Oops….I just realized I posted medium pictures (sorry bout that)

Back