*** Save the Date 2012 Atlanta Spring Nationals - April 21st and 22nd ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The Atlanta Model Boaters will host the 2012 IMPBA Spring Nationals on April 21st and 22nd.

Entries will be taken via www.rcracingevents.com this year. Bill's system works GREAT and makes life easier for everyone involved.

The flyer will be posted and we will begin taking entries after the 1st of the year.

We wanted to get the date out so those planning to attend could schedule accordingly.

Thanks,

Lamar

Atlanta is Racing Twin Nitro Brett............. We plan to be there. WIDE OPEN!! BRING IT.......

Atlanta is Racing Twin Nitro Brett............. We plan to be there. WIDE OPEN!! BRING IT.......

Yep............Plan to be there.... You will hear me and Brutus coming...........!!!! ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :D

Joe we spent 8 hrs in the garage on the twin, its ready to rock..fresh set of AB 1667"s on the way to the oven!! see ya soon

will u be running single F hydro?
Brett,

I am not familiar with "Single F Hydro"... I am assuming this class was created so the single F-Hydro pilots would have a place to compete head-to-head w/o the Twins being in the mix? With 23 classes already on the roster and a cap of 170 or so heats (so we can finish in 2-days) it is unlikely we will be adding any additional classes at this time.

Just out of curiosity, has this class been well attended when offered?

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett,

I am not familiar with "Single F Hydro"... I am assuming this class was created so the single F-Hydro pilots would have a place to compete head-to-head w/o the Twins being in the mix? With 23 classes already on the roster and a cap of 170 or so heats (so we can finish in 2-days) it is unlikely we will be adding any additional classes at this time.

Thanks,

Lamar
Lamar;

Don't know what the numbers were,, but it was tried at the Fall Nat's in Chuckey-Town,, talk with John Knight for the entries.

The Orlando Winter Nat's have 12 entries for "single X hydro class

01, Beals, Larry DSM DSM 02, Elkins, Thomas DSM DSM 03, English, Brett DSM DSM 04, Grannis, Chad 05 02 05, Grim, Mark 04 DSM 06, Hendricks, Rod 80 65 07, Jones, Dick 85 84 08, Loeb, Dick 84 68 09, Ortiz, Jose DSM DSM 10, Ratoff, Ron DSM DSM 11, Vazquez, Elias DSM DSM 12, Wilfong, David DSM DSM

X Hydro single

Brett,

Thanks,

Lamar
Lamar;

Don't know what the numbers were,, but it was tried at the Fall Nat's in Chuckey-Town,, talk with John Knight for the entries.

The Orlando Winter Nat's have 12 entries for "single X hydro class

01, Beals, Larry DSM DSM 02, Elkins, Thomas DSM DSM 03, English, Brett DSM DSM 04, Grannis, Chad 05 02 05, Grim, Mark 04 DSM 06, Hendricks, Rod 80 65 07, Jones, Dick 85 84 08, Loeb, Dick 84 68 09, Ortiz, Jose DSM DSM 10, Ratoff, Ron DSM DSM 11, Vazquez, Elias DSM DSM 12, Wilfong, David DSM DSM

X Hydro single

We had 2 heats of 6 boats each at the Fall Nats and if we had another heat available we likely would have filled most if not all of it. It was the first time the class was offered and it was quite well supported. We will continue to offer it.

Thanks for the info. Rick and John...

I also found the thread on here where the Single X/F-Hydro class is being discussed.

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Many thanks to Will Gallagher for stepping up to sponsor E-Hydro!

If you would like to reserve a calss sponsorship just let me know.

Thanks,

Lamar

Thanks so much Julian! I will put you down for Twin Nitro Hydro...

I will be working on the sponsor letter, entry form, and getting the race up on rcracingevents.com this week. I should have everything ready to go by Jan 1st.

Thanks Again!

Lamar

Back