SAME STUFF, NEW PRICES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

I put the T-BARS up about 6 months ago for $22.00 plus shipping for the straight bar and $35.00 plus shipping for the curved bar.

New prices are $20.00 shipped for the straight bar and $30.00 shipped for the curved bar.

These T-BARS are adjustable left to right and up or down.

I have about 30 of the straight bars and 20 of the curved bars in stock.

Gas bag mount was $22.00 plus shipping, new price is $20.00 shipped. I have about 30 pieces in stock.

For those interested in weight, the straight T-BAR weighs 1.55 ounces, the curved T-BAR weighs 1.94 ounces and the gas bag mount weighs a mere 2.255 ounces.

I do accept PayPal, please send your payment to:

[email protected]

If you PayPal to me, please send me your mailing address by PM.

I'll have more stuff in a couple of weeks. Stuff like Speedmaster compatible rudder blades made from 7075 aluminum instead of 6061.

I'll be putting up new pictures as new stuff rolls out of the shop. I'm getting the bug to start boating again so watch for new stuff.

One thing I forgot to mention is the warranty I put on all the stuff I make. If you buy parts from me and they fail due to workmanship or material defect, you can return it to me for inspection,and it is determined to have a workmanship or material defect, you will have one of 3 choices. 1. I will repair it. 2. I will replace it or 3. I will refund your money. YOUR CHOICE.

The only item I will not replace it the lead Teflon bushings in my out drive.

Sorry guys, but I don't stand behind collision damage.

I have been making boat parts for 15 years and I have never had one returned.

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I owe you a huge apology Bill, the last couple of weeks here have been really hectic. My wife had her right knee replaced and I just dropped everything to take care of her.

Your parts are in a package ready to go, I just haven't felt comfortable leaving her while I go to the post office.

She's doing well enough now that I can leave her long enough to go tomorrow.

Post office is open tomorrow. I'll get your package there then I promise.

I haven't cashed your check yet either.

Thank you Steve for update. Hope wife gets better soon. My wife had knee and hip replaced in last year I know what

you are going through.

Bill

Hi Bill. I DID IT. Your parts are finally on the way.

Tracking number: 9500114716487126075611

Hi again Bill, please let me know when you gas bag mounts arrive and I'll cash your check then.

Back