Running some Seaducer's 21 in RI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running a Nova toro nero and my buddy is running a Picco P5, both are pipe with a OPS 3280 set at 8" and 1614 props from Mark.

I am running a Nova toro nero and my buddy is running a Picco P5, both are pipe with a OPS 3280 set at 8" and 1614 props from Mark.
wow, that's impressive. Isn't the NovaRossi Toro Nero only available as a car engine (I never saw any marine versions)? Also the Picco P5 is a significant older design product (1990's?).

Yes the Nova is a marine version which I think they did make but it is discontinued. Yes the Picco P-5 is an older motor but they do scream real well. My Buddy also has a P-5 converted to a outboard and that runs real well also.

Rene,

So what did you and Rick run this past weekend?

Are you getting all the rain? I guess your pond will

be resurfaced this week?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Rene,

are there still parts to be found for the Picco 21 P 5? Also looking for a schematic for the engine as I need some head screws for it. Are they std. or metric?

Oh yeah the pond did get resurfaced this weekend, We did not run this weekend between rain and wind.

Jim you can find some parts they pop up on here every now and then. As far as the head bolts go I know my buddy retaps the hole to 4/40, they are a small metric, I am not sure of the size though I can find out for ya.

Back