• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR LeeCraft 21 Tunnel/K&B 3.5 SX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

RTR LeeCraft XTR 21 Tunnel. Boat is green top, white bottom. Has piped K&B 3.5 SX outboard. Has what I believe is the Irwin pipe. Hull is in great shape, I will even through in a Ranger TX with RX. Boat formally raced by the late Bill Wister. Have no need for it, will make a great mod racer.

First $275(shipped to Cont. US) Takes it.

I take paypal or M/O. First post takes it....

Larry Gempp Jr.

RTR LeeCraft XTR 21 Tunnel. Boat is green top, white bottom. Has piped K&B 3.5 SX outboard. Has what I believe is the Irwin pipe. Hull is in great shape, I will even through in a Ranger TX with RX. Boat formally raced by the late Bill Wister. Have no need for it, will make a great mod racer.

Larry Gempp Jr.
My eyes are failing me...did you say "green".....?

Yes Guys, lol. I agree, the picture really does look blue, but I tell you what, I bet anyone $1000 that its green. :p . Its a teal green color. I think with the lighting and the black background it gives off a blue look in the pics...

Larry Jr.

Somebody should buy this boat before Larry looks at his sig. and realizes he has his CMB on the wrong hull, and changes his mind. :)

Larry

Larry Gempp Jr.

PM sent

Sorry guys, boat has been sold pending funds. Sorry for the delay of this announcement.

Larry.

Back