• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Firefighter Gas Outrigger w/ RE R254

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

RTR Firefighter Outrigger, just add your receiver and go! Modded RCMK R254 rear exhaust engine. Speedmaster hardware, Accutech turnfin, Carbon fiber engine bay, Hitec 1/4 scale servo for steering, Hanson 0 band pipe, TMod pipe muffler. Rigger is in excellent condition (looks new) and has 3 races of heats on the boat. Totally set up and dialed in, needs nothing! This boat has all the latest Firefighter modifications.

Decals are on top of automotive clear and can be removed without any trouble if desired. I also am including a custom stand made just for this boat.

I have not weighed the boat or have any claims of racing speeds. I did race this boat in the Fall Nats. 2 seconds, 1 third and one DNS. It is competitive and a blast to drive.

$1300 plus actual shipping costs.

Blaise 919-491-2885

Carolina Pines Custom Products

Last edited by a moderator:
Back