RR 21 testing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it has been a while since I posted a vid on IW here is one of my RR 21 with a 1815 prop on it.Yes the right sponson is not staying down we will be working on that. Completely stock OPS next motor head clearance at 8 thou and SPP Nova pipe at 8"..

Thank You Tim, I have to give it to Mark S he has done wonders with the new props.. Thanks Mark

Rene,

Looking quite impressive buddy, lets try to keep the motors together my friend. I sit here an drool when I watch your videos.

Beau

Thanks Guys, Not bad for a stock motor it is better at 7 3/4 pipe length, but it has ben very hot and humid here. Also Mark S had a lot to do with the way it runs now ,Thanks Mark..

Last edited by a moderator:
Archie,

Rene and I are working on the tunnel boats this weekend.

Some new blades heading out to Rhode Island in the morning.

We are trying to get some good numbers on the newest ABC 1515.

Rene is a machine on the water and the video camera person makes it

like I am right there testing with them.

Thanks For The Encouragement,

Mark Sholund

How are going to get the right sponson down? I have the same problem with my JAE once it started to run. It carries the right sponson down the straights.

The tub is carbon fiber divynicil composite turning Marks prop 1450 3.33 or more. Solid carbon boom tubes.

Looks like it's riding up on the fin to me...
default_rolleyes.gif

Otherwise smokin!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back