• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RPM rods for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickJones

For sale (2), RPM manufactured rods for the K&B 7.5 engines, deminsions wrist pin dia=.204, crank pin dia=.236, center to center=1.384, oal = 1.780, as the K&B rods were prone to breaking fairly often, I purchased these RPM rods to get away from the stock rod breakage and never had any problems with rods breaking after using these RPM rods. I quit running outboards a few years ago and decided to get rid of some items I no longer use.

I also have(2), RPM manufactured OS.21 rods for sale, deminsions are wrist pin dia= .196, crank pin diameter= .220, center to center =1.230,oal =1.535.

(2) K&B rods = $35.00 each

(2) OS rods = $25.00 each

price includes shipping first class mail

For sale (2), RPM manufactured rods for the K&B 7.5 engines, deminsions wrist pin dia=.204, crank pin dia=.236, center to center=1.384, oal = 1.780, as the K&B rods were prone to breaking fairly often, I purchased these RPM rods to get away from the stock rod breakage and never had any problems with rods breaking after using these RPM rods. I quit running outboards a few years ago and decided to get rid of some items I no longer use.I also have(2), RPM manufactured OS.21 rods for sale, deminsions are wrist pin dia= .196, crank pin diameter= .220, center to center =1.230,oal =1.535.

(2) K&B rods = $35.00 each

(2) OS rods = $25.00 each

price includes shipping first class mail
PM sent

Back