Rossi .21 OB?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIonOB75

anybody presently running this motor? just wanna know what carb u guys using..i have 3 of them but i can't run it consistently and 2 of them end up broken crankshaft :angry: so i decided to hibernate it for awhile and stay with OS but now i'm kinda bored with OS i want to mess with Rossi again, i love the power of this engine but too much headache..

any tips please share...

thanks in advance..

jul

Jul,

I am running a older 6 bolt Rossi and a K&B gold carb with good results. If I had the new 4 bolt version I would try the K&B black carb. The Rossi outboard takes a little longer to break in than others before you lean on it. A buddy of mine has the newer 4 bolt and the 440m is a forgiving prop for set up and racing.

Chris

Hi Chris,

i got the 6 bolts too, so the gold k&b is just perfect fit or need some work?

i noticed that too regarding break-in of this motor, take a lot of time..

jul

Jul,

You will need a bushing to make the K&B carb work. If you have a black carb I would try it first. The gold can be finicky. Also, replace the bearings if you have broken the crank. I am using the OEM from Dave from Hyperperformance with good results.

Chris

Latest posts

Back