Rossi 14mm conversion kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

If you need a 14mm Outboard conversion kit for your Rossi, let me know.

They will be available to the public soon.

If you need a NovaRossi with a O/B conversion kit installed, contact Glenn Quarles with NOVAROSSI USA.

Van's RETRO_PRO LLC

675 Shields Road, Deatsville Alabama 36022

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
How Soon? whats the price? Do you Do COD.
Tom,

Yes, I will do COD. Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town and my Dad is in the hospital and probably will not come home until next Monday. I am not sure what the next week has in store but I will be shipping kits out the end of the week to a few customers. The Kits are 250.00.

-Carl,

Tom,

Yes, I will do COD. Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town and my Dad is in the hospital and probably will not come home until next Monday. I am not sure what the next week has in store but I will be shipping kits out the end of the week to a few customers. The Kits are 250.00.

-Carl,

Carl,

Sorry to hear that you Dad is ill, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Best Wishs,

TB

Tom,

-Carl,

Carl,

Sorry to hear that you Dad is ill, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Best Wishs,

TB
Bill,

I just saw him and he looks great concidering all that he has been thru since Monday morning. I taked to Kentley the other day and ask why we had not heard from you latley. The last time I saw you you had a new PTO shaft in your hand that the "C" engine had rung the square drive out of. If you want to try one of mine, let me know.

I am sending out some kits today.

-Carl,

What exactly is included in the kit? Are these for the Rossi AXE outboards? Thanks!

John
John,

At this time, our crank will convert the following engines:

TX21

RX21

S21

35+21 (14mm version)

RB C4

RB C5 (14mm version)

The current PTO bearing housing converts the engines listed to the K&B and Lawless Lower units.

The next items that are in the works are:

The 1.020" Dia bearing housing that has the O/S lowerunit footprint.

This kit will convert all the engines listed above to fit the O/S XM lower unit.

(All the current bearing housings are 1.020" Dia.)

A 1.0" Dia. bearing housing will be offered later to cover some of the older style engines and will also be offered with both footprint styles.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly is included in the kit? Are these for the Rossi AXE outboards? Thanks!

John
John,

At this time, our crank will convert the following engines:

TX21

RX21

S21

35+21 (14mm version)

RB C4

RB C5 (14mm version)

The current PTO bearing housing converts the engines listed to the K&B and Lawless Lower units.

The next items that are in the works are:

The 1.020" Dia bearing housing that has the O/S lowerunit footprint.

This kit will convert all the engines listed above to fit the O/S XM lower unit.

(All the current bearing housings are 1.020" Dia.)

A 1.0" Dia. bearing housing will be offered later to cover some of the older style engines and will also be offered with both footprint styles.

-Carl,

John, to add further clarification to Carl's post...these are all Novarossi engines, not Rossi AXE engines.

Glenn

carl we send our best wishes to your dad and family from your devoted district 8 racers.

Latest posts

Back