• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner Ultralite 90 - Rigger turn key - reciever and battery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I am thinning the fleet and need to sell this RR Ultralite 90 boat with CMB - EVO 90 , prop , shaft , metal tank, servos( 3 ) and a spare fiberglass cowling . I will post pics later and also e mail them to those interested . You will need to add your reciever and battery Price : 700.00 plus shipping . Comes with a spare right sponson as well .727-457-8253

Spare motor also available : Frank Orlic Mod EVO 2 - 350.00 separate or 300.00 with boat . Both Engines are in very good condition and run excellent , always cared for .

here are some pics :

1605jc.jpg

352grat.jpg

2yttr9y.jpg

33pc0og.jpg

2rrw4yx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

Could you please send pics to [email protected]

Couple of additional questions if I may:

1. Would you ship the RR to Australia?

2. Would you do this without the engine?

Very interested

Johno

I got it from Tom Balliet a while back and just don't seem to have enough time to run them all ! running your old Twin today for the first time in 10 months !

I got it from Tom Balliet a while back and just don't seem to have enough time to run them all ! running your old Twin today for the first time in 10 months !
I think that is my old 90 Ultralite, won a BUNCH of races with it when I had it. I had to shave off the front cowling support rails with an X-Acto knife to stuff the biggest tank that I could get into it. Those CMB90's like to drink the nitro. B)

Tom Foley was Tom Balliet from Arizona - Texas area?
Yes ,Texas I believe , nice guy . This would be a helluva platform for a setup 101 wouldn't it Joe !!
I thought I knew the boat. Tom kicked some ass with that same boat & motor @ the nats in Indiana one year. Everyone else was a little late on the start & Gave Ole Tom a Clean 1st lap. He was GONE........ They took him a lit more serious the next time.... Tom & Jay Stone ran around & Boated together... Tom was a Smooth Dude when it came to his Boat racing...... jw .. P.S. Great Boat!!

Yes that is the boat I bought from Don Ferrette back in like 2001. I was going to run it but Tom Balliet was in need of a new rigger and this boat was perfect for him. He won a LOT of races with that boat. Pretty easy to get that boat running 75mph in heat racing trim. Great boat, I know it well!! :)

Back