• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner hydro rigger 90 cmb mod, quiet cmb pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

Hi, i have a real, tidewater built, roadrunner rigger, with a Bob Finn mod CMB 90 and the Matching CMB Quiet Pipe, this is a completely ready to run boat, Servos, Metal tank, Everything included, this is a pro built, at a cost of 2200.00 for the CRAZY PRICE of 700.00 plus shipping and paypal at 3 percent, if used, email for pics [email protected] or call me at 330-241-4742. THIS BOAT IS REPRESENTED TO BE IN MINT SHAPE. I WANT IT SOLD, THAT IS WHY THE GIVEAWAY PRICE,

Thanks Chuck medina ohio near seville, ONLY ONE THING, SHIPPING TO A USA ADDRESS ONLY, FIRST CLASS EQUIPMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have a real, tidewater built, roadrunner rigger, with a Bob Finn mod CMB 90 and the Matching CMB Quiet Pipe, this is a completely ready to run boat, Servos, Metal tank, Everything included, this is a pro built, at a cost of 2200.00 for the CRAZY PRICE of 700.00 plus shipping and paypal at 3 percent, if used, email for pics [email protected] or call me at 330-241-4742. THIS BOAT IS REPRESENTED TO BE IN MINT SHAPE. I WANT IT SOLD, THAT IS WHY THE GIVEAWAY PRICE,
Thanks Chuck medina ohio near seville, ONLY ONE THING, SHIPPING TO A USA ADDRESS ONLY, FIRST CLASS EQUIPMENT
Dear IW members, i had 5 requests for pics, i sent them to all, along with a note, no one even bothered to respond and say they got them,

Chuck Carpenter

Dear IW members, i had 5 requests for pics, i sent them to all, along with a note, no one even bothered to respond and say they got them,

Chuck Carpenter

Chuck,

I have been away from my office, so I have not looked at the pictures you sent until this afternoon. Looks like a great boat but I am looking at one locally as well. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks

hi if it is not sold i would like some pio=cs please my email is [email protected]

thanks

Back