Roadrunner Extreme RS101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change of plans...I will be joining you guys at the Fall Nats...WERE IN!!! TWIN NITRO RACING AT ITS BEST!! how can i miss this one???

See you guys in a couple of weeks

Brett I think about every Serious Boater that has a Great Running Nitro Twin is Entered........ I think you made #17 Nitro Twin Entry. Now we just need BUCKSHOT to Get there too to round out the Field of 18 Nitro Twins @ Charleston Fall Nationals

Make sure you record every race in twin if its 17 or 18 competitors.. sounds great..

You guys allow Julian to Step Up...... I have always remembered the ones that helped me when I started. I Know the guy that offered His best engine to loan in the middle of a Race he was in. He knew I wanted to race.... But was struggling to get there..... 12 years later... I help Him Ever Chance I get...... He did not have to loan me that engine......

12 years later those boaters are few and far between. And the ones that are can be counted on one hand.

Julian made the move HE wanted to make. It is now up to the rest to "put up,or shut up!!" He has his 101's were are yours????
Not this season Chuck .........BTW I found a killer old school offshore video I have to link you to .

Thanks for stepping up Brett. We need 1 more Twin hydro. I know there's one out there.

Julian

Julian looks like you got your New Ride just in time...... Charleston TWINS will be a Slobber Knocker!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir thank you Joe for the Twin. It's gonna be The clash of the titans. the top fuel of impba head to head.

Hey Joe are we gonna have a dash for cash Twin Rigger winner takes all after the twin shootout ??

Julian

If the club will let it happen I say we throw in $20 ea & TAKE AS MANY AS THE FEQUENCY BOARD WILL ALLOW WITH THE DSM too. DASH FOR THE CASH.... WINNER TAKE ALL........

Why don't you make it a unlimited for cash. Run what you brung.

If so I'm in.

David

It will be fun. Evansville did the same with great success like the king of the lake. We will give SC a great closing final brawl for all the marbles. It could be done after the all the participants award ceremony. It's the last race of the year for most of us until the Winternats.

Julian

Smoke on the water? You should have seen Hobart when I was done… Not a Mosquito alive within 5 miles! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back