Roadrunner Extreme RS101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are killing me here!! I wish i could make the SC race with u guys..but trust me next year im in!! Hopefully most of u nitro guys will take the time to come down here for our 2012 winternats..Julian no more cart wheels, ill still run u down even though u have the 101"s..LOL!!! Joe i expect u at the winternats now that namba will allow twin 101"s!!

You will race this boat in the Winternats. Actually you will race both of my twins. We will have some fun. Well I'm happy you got your boat dialed in.

Yup yup big block. You can try to run me down that wont happen buddy. You need to make the switch to 101's also Brett.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian I would not count your chickens. I think that there will be a fast twin 80 that might surprised you and Joe.

Bigger is not always better. RPMs = HP=speed. there is more to speed than big TE cup !!!!!!!!!

That is a very nice boat you got there. remember have fun and don't slam the radio on the table it might break this time :lol:

David

True I agree with ya. You never know what will happen engine, boat , crashed and yes I won't slam my radio on the table I have s solution to that anger issues I have. ;-) I'm on medication for that on a serious note.

I have Been having issues since I have came back from WAR. That's why I'm not on IW too much. I have been extremely depressed and along with other stuff.

I share this with everyone here because I was not wounded physically in war but emotionally Im really hurt.

I love this hobbie and it's the only thing that keeps me smiling everyday.

Julian

True I agree with ya. You never know what will happen engine, boat , crashed and yes I won't slam my radio on the table I have s solution to that anger issues I have. ;-) I'm on medication for that on a serious note.

I have Been having issues since I have came back from WAR. That's why I'm not on IW too much. I have been extremely depressed and along with other stuff.

I share this with everyone here because I was not wounded physically in war but emotionally Im really hurt.

Julian
It must be hard to turn off the switch once it has bin turn on. It will get better just look for the good things in life.

It is no fun wining if you don't enjoy the game.

Some times it is good to just not give a s#!t.

I tell the guys at work all the time. If all else fails remember "Dave don't give a S#!T"

David

Yup amen to that. But on the bright side I came to play let's race and have a good time plus we might get to spank some gas twins.

Julian

Ross will be ready to defend his title. Two years in a row don't let him make it 3 or there will be no living with him at the lake on Sundays. His head is already to big it may pop.

He has bin messing with a in line twin the last couple of months. just has to get it to stop breaking in half. :lol:

here is a little peek at what I am bringing.

This combo relay rocks just hope I can handle it. Still shaking from testing last weekend. :wacko:

NOT JUMPER !!!!! BRUTUS ,BRUTUS, BRUTUS!!!!!!! Dang one jump 30' into the fence and he will never live it down.

O thats right he jumped over the buoy to.

At least he never did a cart wheel. :D

Hey Julian! whats with the here kitty kitty remarks when you post about your Roadrunners? Didn't you watch cartoons when you were a kid?

Julian
hi julian, i have ptsd also,mental stuff is worse the phyical,i too take meds for it.anytime you need someone to talk to,you have my # and know i will always take the time to talk with you about anything! just take it one day at a time and be thankful you are HOME & SAFE! have fun with your family and friends and run your boats.keeping the brain ocupied is the key.be well my friend and we'll see you in a few weeks. mikie. :D

Hey Julian! whats with the here kitty kitty remarks when you post about your Roadrunners? Didn't you watch cartoons when you were a kid?
no i was deprived LOL

NOT JUMPER !!!!! BRUTUS ,BRUTUS, BRUTUS!!!!!!! Dang one jump 30' into the fence and he will never live it down.

O thats right he jumped over the buoy to.

At least he never did a cart wheel. :D
LOL i know who you are referring to lol

Julian
hi julian, i have ptsd also,mental stuff is worse the phyical,i too take meds for it.anytime you need someone to talk to,you have my # and know i will always take the time to talk with you about anything! just take it one day at a time and be thankful you are HOME & SAFE! have fun with your family and friends and run your boats.keeping the brain ocupied is the key.be well my friend and we'll see you in a few weeks. mikie. :D
ill call you

Don't be depressed , you are a young man and after I cut your twin in half i'll take you out to dinner bro ! just kidding man ...just get the He// out of my way ...in Charleston . Freight train coming through !!!

Don't be depressed , you are a young man and after I cut your twin in half i'll take you out to dinner bro ! just kidding man ...just get the He// out of my way ...in Charleston . Freight train coming through !!!
see, this is why i don't live in FL! these dam NYer's! :huh:

You guys allow Julian to Step Up...... I have always remembered the ones that helped me when I started. I Know the guy that offered His best engine to loan in the middle of a Race he was in. He knew I wanted to race.... But was struggling to get there..... 12 years later... I help Him Ever Chance I get...... He did not have to loan me that engine......

You guys allow Julian to Step Up...... I have always remembered the ones that helped me when I started. I Know the guy that offered His best engine to loan in the middle of a Race he was in. He knew I wanted to race.... But was struggling to get there..... 12 years later... I help Him Ever Chance I get...... He did not have to loan me that engine......

12 years later those boaters are few and far between. And the ones that are can be counted on one hand.

Julian made the move HE wanted to make. It is now up to the rest to "put up,or shut up!!" He has his 101's were are yours????

Back