• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ROAD RUNNER TWIN FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff whiddon

ROAD RUNNER TWIN SET UP FOR 101 CMB's
The boat has never been crashed. Needs some paint work. small crack in rear sponson. $1100 shipped in us. More pics per request.IMG_0577.jpgIMG_0576.jpgIMG_0581.jpgIMG_0585.jpgIMG_0583.jpgIMG_0584.jpg

No problem. For anyone else interested I was told it is a Xtreme. It has hybrid sponsons. The tops are plywood and the ride surfaces are g10.

The adhesion promoter that was use on the rear hatch and engine cowl was bad. The rest of the paint is fine. It was painted with PPG paint. It is a good running boat just to hard to run by myself.

The adhesion promoter that was use on the rear hatch and engine cowl was bad. The rest of the paint is fine. It was painted with PPG paint. It is a good running boat just to hard to run by myself.

Would it be possible to pull boom tubes out and get a detailed glance of

what's going on with the boom blocks, please?.... are they as Ralph builds

them?.... thanks!

Back