• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner .20 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NR 2000 is the short stroke engine and it went out of production in about the year 2000. There are no known parts for it. The only ones available are from guys that still have a parts stash somewhere. It uses a larger piston and sleeve with a shorter stroke to general power. My son's 21 mono has one in it now and still runs very well. There will be a day when I will have to switch it out to a long stroke NR.

If you talk to the novarossi dealer you can get parts for it still i have one of these and he sent me the hole pdf with all the part numbers about 6 months ago

The NR 2000 is the short stroke engine and it went out of production in about the year 2000. There are no known parts for it. The only ones available are from guys that still have a parts stash somewhere. It uses a larger piston and sleeve with a shorter stroke to general power. My son's 21 mono has one in it now and still runs very well. There will be a day when I will have to switch it out to a long stroke NR.

If you talk to the novarossi dealer you can get parts for it still i have one of these and he sent me the hole pdf with all the part numbers about 6 months ago
Thomas which dealer are you referring too US or other? I would be interested in getting some piston and liner sets for several NR 21's the oldest of which would be the 2000 so if its still available I would think the newer LS styles are as well.

Brandon, Tampa District Points races and the Nitro Championship series is about all we got at this point its a bit sad we can't get more Nitro guys to come out at other events. The boats are out there but they don't show up!

Ron,

I have quite a few older Nova Rossi parts in stock, but I am not sure what you are looking for?

I would need measurements because I have quite a few different parts for a lot of the older motors

that I used to run.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Thomas which dealer are you referring too US or other? I would be interested in getting some piston and liner sets for several NR 21's the oldest of which would be the 2000 so if its still available I would think the newer LS styles are as well.
The U.S. Dealer is the one I'm talking about I can't remember his name off hand

Thanks Mark and Thomas for the info!

Mark I will get you some info and see what we can figure out, are these new parts? IE Piston /Liner and con rods would be my main interest.

Thomas the NR US Distributor would be Ron Shaw. Thanks again!

Back