River City Racing Club Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 23, 24th 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, just a heads up for anybody ordering extra shirts, tshirt order was sent off sunday night for them to have first thing monday morning. If you ordered extra shirts after sunday night, there may not be enough. I will call and see if I can add to the order before they get to far.

Guys, just a heads up for anybody ordering extra shirts, tshirt order was sent off sunday night for them to have first thing monday morning. If you ordered extra shirts after sunday night, there may not be enough. I will call and see if I can add to the order before they get to far.
Aaron

if its not too late I will take 2 Shirts XXL

Thanks Gregg

Gregg, I did get a call in the other day to add 10 extra shirts for L, XL, and 2XL. I had already asked for 5 extra of each. Hopefully what was ordered will cover everyone.

Registration is now closed for this race. No new entries will be added to give sufficient time to get heats set. I believe we'll be looking at somewhere around 45 heats a round.

T-shirts, I know some ordered extras, I'll be out friday to pass out the shirts once you pay your registration and get your yellow IMPBA band from Dan. We will make sure all registered racers have their shirts before passing out the extras. Anybody coming Friday for open water, you MUST pay your registration BEFORE getting on the water. Spotters must be used even for open water. We will have a line set out for canopies. Please stay behind the line. We wanna make sure there is a walk way so everyone can get back and forth to their area without any problems.

Thanks, have a safe trip here and we'll see you at the lake!

Can I switch classes? Need to drop B Sport Tunnel and put me in B Mod Tunnel (DSM). Sorry for the late notice... Damaged the Sport boat at the pond yesterday. Either way, take me out of B Sport Tunnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I switch classes? Need to drop B Sport Tunnel and put me in B Mod Tunnel (DSM). Sorry for the late notice... Damaged the Sport boat at the pond yesterday. Either way, take me out of B Sport Tunnel.
Sure Mark, we can switch you to B mod. tunnel.

Dan

What happened to the big red war wagon ??

Mark
Gave my spot to Gregg David. Working in Tennessee.
default_blink.png

Aaron if its not too late I will take 2 Shirts XXL

Thanks Gregg

[SIZE=12pt]It looks like we will have a full two days of Kohlmeyer racing and also the King of the Race heats on Saturday night under lights.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With all the heats, it will be important to start on time. In order to do this, we will need to confirm with all drivers, the boats and classes you are going to run, boat colors, etc... before the driver’s meeting at 8:30 am Saturday. I will be at the lake on Friday (the 22nd) from around 10 am until 6 pm to collect from those that have not paid, and confirm with all racers, the classes they will run, their boat colors, and will distribute wrist bands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We will have open water on Friday, once everything is set up, which is usually around noon. You will be required to have wrist bands on during practice including spotters (so you need to register and pay first).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Out of the 65 or so drivers who have registered, about 55 have not paid. We really need your help in getting the majority of the registrations paid no later than the Friday before the race. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You can do this by:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Sending your payment using paypal to [email protected].[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Mail payment payable to River City Racing Club to Dan Weidner, 915 Canterbury Dr., Evansville, IN 47715.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Pay at the lake on Friday before the race.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]If you are waiting to pay because you think you might have to scratch boats after you've paid, I assure you we will refund your money. Just notify me BEFORE Saturday of the race.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I also want to remind you, in case you have not heard, we have a NEW RACING SITE THIS YEAR which is located at the Deaconess Sports Park, 6800 North Green River Road, Evansville, IN. Once you get there, follow the signs to the lake.[/SIZE]

I appreciate all you can do to help us get the paper work completed before Saturday, so we can start racing as early as we can! Start your engines!!

[SIZE=12pt]Dan[/SIZE]
Hey Dan thanks for all you do, I have paid my entry fee just now on Paypal.

Well I have to back out. Unexpected surgery again for my wife just got scheduled yesterday for next week and I can't miss that much work right now.

I might try to make it down for the Midwest championships. Things might settle down in a couple of weeks.

Racers

Just a reminder, beginning on Friday, you should enter through:

The gates of Deaconess Sports Park soccer complex off of North Green River Road (6800 North Green River Rd, Evansville, IN).

Follow the signs to the lake and stay between the flags..

Please do not drive through the soccer fields.

In case those gates are not open or you are coming in on Thursday, you might be able to gain access to the lake by going to:

HECKLE Road (which is the 1st street south of the park on Green River Road). Turn WEST

You will see baseball diamonds to the North.

Turn North into the Deconness Sports Park.

Turn Right at the first turn which takes you over the bridge.

After you cross the bridge, there should see signs and flags on the left which will guide you to the lake.

Don't forget lets's get registered and paid on Friday, open water Friday around noonish until 5 for those registered. Saturday morning, driver's meeting at 8:30, racing at 9.

Looks like a great weekend for racing!!

See you soon,

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back