River City Racing Club Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 23, 24th 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan take me out looks like the knife for my shoulder.
Well, might bring the bike now!
default_tongue.png
Hope it goes well for ya beeotch...
default_biggrin.png

I'm game for electric.

Open Electric (P-LTD Tunnel) DSM..
Mark,

I've got you registered for Open Electric.

Dale,

I have you registered.

Dan

Hi Dan

Kent Ballard B Mod tunnel

B Stock Tunnel

F Mono

D Hydro

F Hydro

B Mono

All on DSM

Ken Hildreth 1/8 Scale

Alex Hildreth 1/8 Scale

Sport 40

All DSM

Hey Dan ,I'm in on open electric , I think this class will build fast there once people get to see them run !

Mark

Guys, Dan and myself have received a few questions regarding the open electric class thats been put out there. Its my understanding the guys who first inquired about electrics are bringing bigger ones than ran in Celina, they were described as approx 41" cats that would push 60-70mph. This is something totally new to us. With our normal boat count being much lower than normal, if you have an electric boat that you wanna run, bring it and we'll do our best to split it up to keep you as close as possible competitively. Again, this is new and if we continue to run electrics in the future, this would give us a good indication of whats out there and how to match it up. But for now, its just what is says it is, open to any elecric boat. Hope this answers any questions you may have.

Guys, Dan and myself have received a few questions regarding the open electric class thats been put out there. Its my understanding the guys who first inquired about electrics are bringing bigger ones than ran in Celina, they were described as approx 41" cats that would push 60-70mph. This is something totally new to us. With our normal boat count being much lower than normal, if you have an electric boat that you wanna run, bring it and we'll do our best to split it up to keep you as close as possible competitively. Again, this is new and if we continue to run electrics in the future, this would give us a good indication of whats out there and how to match it up. But for now, its just what is says it is, open to any elecric boat. Hope this answers any questions you may have.
well crap! better scratch tammy's hello kitty boat then. I dont want her showing up the "big" boys.

Back