Ripples on the Water

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

My quest for speed has led me to learn many things,

One is the faster you go the more ya break!!! :eek:

Check and double check and maybe if yer lucky ya get your boat back at the end of a run ;)

With the Browns goin 120 plus I am wonderin just how high the bar is gonna go. Glenn has a .12 at .21 speeds, Sheeeesh!!! Just wonderin what lies ahead for the hobby with design and engineering. Its just a matter of time till Hoffmeister ties the nitro record with gas, so it should be interesting to watch and see what happins. Has anyone heard of any new Hot Dogs entering the fray?

The speed kings are always around, And who knows what they will do next,

Ponderin the Quest,

Gene ;D

Oh hey,

Fergot ta mention, I got two boats ta rig and one ta build so I wont be checkin in as often. No more pics till I get at least two of them ready ta go, things at work have picked up too. Spreadin things a little thin this time, Ha,Ha

Stay Tuned and Catch ya Later!!!! ;)

Gene ;D

Ordinarily I am not a big fan of electricity and water. However those German fella's have come to us with a challenge. "make electrics go faster." now that they are approaching speeds of nitro and gas it's anybodys guess ast which style will go faster in November. I for one am looking forward to L.A. and I hope to see you there.

Back