• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Dutlinger

I have a 90 Roadrunner that is almost ready to run .it has new paint all hardwear has been polished new polished ss fuel tank new cowling comes with 1/4 scale servo for rudder and 2 standard servos for throttel and 3rd channel.the needel valve is K&B . $550.00 + shipping ,i should have some pics posted later tonight .

Thanks for looking

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant afford to buy a boat like this Ken, But was curious if this boat could be used for a 80 size rigger or maybe even a 67 size rigger?

Thank You,

Paul

I cant afford to buy a boat like this Ken, But was curious if this boat could be used for a 80 size rigger or maybe even a 67 size rigger?
Thank You,

Paul
Hey Paul I few years back I had a back up 90 Ultralite that was set up for 67/80 motors, I used it to break in motors for my twin. It actually ran quite well with an 80 in it and was rock solid in rough water. B)

Back