Rigger, first and last run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Gaillard

Hey do firefighter riggers come with firefighters?

If not, maybe they should.

At least my custom ff rigger should have.

Its crispier than it looks in the pics. :eek: :D :D :D :D

I WONDER IF THE LOCAL HOBBY SHOP HAS LIABILITY ON THERE BATTERIES?????? :D :D :D :D

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey do firefighter riggers come with firefighters?If not, maybe they should.

At least my custom ff rigger should have.

Its crispier than it looks in the pics. :eek: :D :D :D :D

I WONDER IF THE LOCAL HOBBY SHOP HAS LIABILITY ON THERE BATTERIES?????? :D :D :D :D
That's one hot boat you got there :eek: :eek: . I will have that set of JAP plans for you tomorrow. :D Might want to check and see if that battery has a warranty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zach

I guess you wanted a smoke colored radiobox lid, not clear huh? :) Don't worry it's covered under the firefighterboats warranty. You can have another set of the plans.

I guess you wanted a smoke colored radiobox lid, not clear huh? :) Don't worry it's covered under the firefighterboats warranty. You can have another set of the plans.
Hi Tom, Thanks for the warranty offer. I still have templates just have to draw them out on wood and just start

cutting. I'm gonna hop into the .25 Black Jack for this weekend. Should have the new tub done by the next. Thanks

again. Andy

Back