rigger build .18 hpi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

well here is my first rigger build,,,,, remember its my first so dont laugh at me...lol... well its almost finished yote... need to buff up the rear sponsons,cut down the rudder,, and i still need to make the turn fin spar out of some carbon i have...other than that its about ready for the wet test.........figured i would share the build..... its more of a experiment to me as im a tunnel,and mono guy... if i like it im sure i will have a .21 version soon....lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
well here is my first rigger build,,,,, remember its my first so dont laugh at me...lol... well its almost finished yote... need to buff up the rear sponsons,cut down the rudder,, and i still need to make the turn fin spar out of some carbon i have...other than that its about ready for the wet test.........figured i would share the build..... its more of a experiment to me as im a tunnel,and mono guy... if i like it im sure i will have a .21 version soon....lol...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,sorry scratch that my computer just took a dump and wont let me post the pics,,,,,, the attachments box is missing

alden

im back on,,,,,,hard drive fried,,,but im back up and running ,,,,,finally posted the pics of my build,,,almost done....

alden

you were close cliff,,,,,,, its the ab .21 ss pipe anthony,,,, seems to run well on .18's......

alden

Latest posts

Back