Rico Racing hulls?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redster

I saw a picture of this hull in full flight in RCBM and did a search.IT's a fountain style hull from Rico Racing.I wanted to know if anyone had run this boat or dealt with the builder.I'm planning to put together an offshore style boat a little bit on the scale side.This is the closest replica of the Fountain race boat I like.

Cheers,

Redster

BTW: www.ricoracing.com

The Rico hull is a gas hull. I am sure that you can put a 90 or 1.0 motor in it. But the hull mamufactuer may not like it. :D Must everyone here say" filler up"

" not starter up". :p :p

BigChuck said:
The Rico hull is a gas hull. I am sure that you can put a 90 or 1.0 motor in it. But the hull mamufactuer may not like it. :D   Must everyone here say" filler up"" not starter up".  :p   :p

81192[/snapback]

I have never seen one w/ a nitro motor in it. I have seen several w/ gas motors. Like all hulls it depends on who sets it up. I have seen a few that run great and I have seen a few others that run like total dogs. I think if you set the boat up properly it is a fine heat racing hull.

Lamar

Back