• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rico p-mono electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
Rico electric mono runs fast in p-mono class. Boat was run as set up last year and was very competitive. The setup is already done for you. Add batteries and receiver and go race. The prop, shaft, hardware, castle esc and NEU 2200kv motor are a perfect combination for this boat. I used two 4s 5000 ma packs to power the boat. Less ma packs would work. I just used the 5000 ma packs because that is what I had. The batteries and receiver are already in another boat so don't ask if they can be included. Pay Pal preferred and sell only in US. $500.00 I will pay shipping.

John

rico mono_resized.jpg

rico mono right_resized.jpg

rico transom_resized.jpg

rico interior_resized.jpg

This Rico was mine before I sold it to John...it ran ballistic fast with a Neu 1515 1Y (which I think John is including). John has done work to this boat to get it to perform very well in the P-mono class...He knows monos VERY WELL!!!

Very well built (and strong) 20 mono!!

Wish I could buy her back but cannot afford to right now. Hope she goes to a good home......

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
Over $1,000 spent new!!!!!(with what you see in pics) + me building (rail system glassed in w/removable servo/esc tray) and John's expertise and his time with dialing it in with some newly outfitted transom hardware....

Over $1,000 spent new!!!!!(with what you see in pics) + me building (rail system glassed in w/removable servo/esc tray) and John's expertise and his time with dialing it in with some of his reformed transom hardware....
And his speed secret, Play Doh !!!
default_biggrin.png

Seaducer...????? Isn't this thread about John's Rico he has for sale?!

All I can add is that kent (hot water) build stuff right. I've seen his stuff for years and it's bad to the bone. I also had a ricco/neu set-up and they are hard to beat. Quality is top notch

That is the Hydra 240 LV....never a problem at all...handles the setup Very well.....very good controller!In fact, I would trade The newer Castle ICE 240 for that one any day...

This boat, heat to toe (including the hull) is the best of the best. Built by a true professional. All the best parts put together right. If I was still playing with batteries I would be all over it at that price. I've had exactly the same set-up and it works

CJS,

I took the receiver out of the Rico to put in my nitro 1/8th scale, which I converted to electric. When the Rico didn't sell for a couple of weeks I decided to keep it and got another receiver. Folks have had three weeks to pick it up so they had an opportunity. I don't feel bad saying SOLD. I have decided to keep it. Gonna try some new props this weekend and see if she will do even better.

John

Back