Ricky Hightower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htbboats

This is a message I wish that I did not need to make. Ricky Hightower passed away tonight about 7:30. A lot of you pitched in to help him out last summer and I'd like to think you myself and also for the family.

Ricky was a great member of the Jackson Tn RC Model Boaters and a great friend of mine. We'll all miss him. Rest in peace Ricky!

Mark

This is a message I wish that I did not need to make. Ricky Hightower passed away tonight about 7:30. A lot of you pitched in to help him out last summer and I'd like to think you myself and also for the family. Ricky was a great member of the Jackson Tn RC Model Boaters and a great friend of mine. We'll all miss him. Rest in peace Ricky!

Mark
Mark,

as soon as you know the aragments would you please post them. Rest in peace my friend Ricky, no more suffering for you, and yes that back flip with you rc boat was cool. It was not long ago that we all were on our way back from atlanta and the truck that ricky was traveling had mechinacal difuculities and ricky and some of the gang from jackson rode back to nashville with us, and ricky's significant other picked them up in Nashville . Just remberieng out loud. God bless Ricky and His Family. Rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Allen Waddle

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark

I'm so sorry to hear this as with others I have had some great times with Ricky. Please keep in contact and let us know when the arraingements are made. One thing I can keep telling myself is that he is in a better place with no more pain and suffering. Rest in peace my friend and my God bless you and your family.

Cleatus

This is a message I wish that I did not need to make. Ricky Hightower passed away tonight about 7:30. A lot of you pitched in to help him out last summer and I'd like to think you myself and also for the family. Ricky was a great member of the Jackson Tn RC Model Boaters and a great friend of mine. We'll all miss him. Rest in peace Ricky!

Mark
Mark,

as soon as you know the aragments would you please post them. Rest in peace my friend Ricky, no more suffering for you, and yes that back flip with you rc boat was cool. It was not long ago that we all were on our way back from atlanta and the truck that ricky was traveling had mechinacal difuculities and ricky and some of the gang from jackson rode back to nashville with us, and ricky's significant other picked them up in Nashville . Just remberieng out loud. God bless Ricky and His Family. Rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Allen Waddle
I remember that night like it was yesterday... Ricky and Ricky Dale road home with us in our truck with Josh in the Trailer, because all of us big boys couldn't fit in the cab of the truck. It was cold, and Tom Moore kept saying ".......we're dead yall'......." Ricky was a good guy and is surly going to be missed. I never saw him not in a laughing mood. I remember the 2005 Internats where he let Josh and I stay at his home to save a little money. We came in on night after the race and the lights where off. Ricky and Ricky Dale where sitting on the couch in the "Dark" and I said, "Ricky, did you forget to pay the bill?" Ricky laughed and siad, "Yeah, but you don't need any lights to sleep!!!" He could always make something funny out of something not.

God Bless Your Sole & Rest In Peace.............

You Will Truely Be Missed!!!!!!!!!

Tim Fulton

Rick was one of a kind a true friend and buddy. We will miss him at the pond, He fought a couragous fight to the end, I know you are looking down on all of us right now Buddy, God truly blessed me with the privilage of knowing him and little Rick, Myself and joyces prayers are with the family God Bless and God Speed to a great guy. and if yall want to help the family count me in.

Tom

Arrington Funeral Home is in charge of the funeral that will be Monday. Anyone that may want to send cards or flowers the address is 148 W University Pkwy Jackson Tn 38305. Phone number is 731 668 1111

Thanks Mark

Back