• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rhtmarine sport21 wood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I am going to build wood sport 21 hulls four at a time. If you would like one the price is 400.00 for the hull with fitted cowl. hardware kit available for around 100.00 I need to call Bill Mcgraw for the actual prices. I will mount the hardware including stuffing tube for 40.00 shipping 15.00 most everywhere. mabye a bit more depending on country. If you would like to order one let me know via this site or email. pictures on my members album here on this site. look for (got wood?) boats are going to have full deck, not vented like the pic. after playing with both since the nats, full deck boat is the best.

Thanks, Bob

p.s. this hull has won district nine six of the eight years it's run here. glass version(which never ran as well) finished third at namba nats this year. the wood boats are much stronger and take the rigors of heat racing better in the long term, and repairs much easier than glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I am going to build wood sport 21 hulls four at a time. If you would like one the price is 400.00 for the hull with fitted cowl. hardware kit available for around 100.00 I need to call Bill Mcgraw for the actual prices. I will mount the hardware including stuffing tube for 40.00 shipping 15.00 most everywhere. mabye a bit more depending on country. If you would like to order one let me know via this site or email. pictures on my members album here on this site. look for (got wood?) boats are going to have full deck, not vented like the pic. after playing with both since the nats, full deck boat is the best.Thanks, Bob

p.s. this hull has won district nine six of the eight years it's run here. glass version(which never ran as well) finished third at namba nats this year. the wood boats are much stronger and take the rigors of heat racing better in the long term, and repairs much easier than glass.

BOB,

you got pm

By the way guys Bob does great work. You should have seen his Prop boaxes he built as raffle prizes for the Namba Nats this year.

Robert Holland

Guys, starting constuction on four boats this weekend, only one is available. If you want it 400.00 and hardware extra.

Bob T

Here's two pictures from this past weekends race.

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0190-1.jpg

Bob,

Great pics that Glenn posted.

You might want to make the cowling a little longer to cover up the end of that pipe.

Bob, Do you have any pics of the interior layout?
What type of emgine mount do you use?

Rick
Rick, It's still in my head. the inside is going to be open and spacious similar to some of the other boats around. cowl and deck in one piece. It will have acres of room. rear radio box, I'm going with what works on my hull. All my hardware is speedmaster. Drop mount, mini rudder, flat bottom strut, and only likes flat blade turnfin. The boat will come with a turnfin. 440/3 1614/3 215 favorite props. As soon as I have the boats at that stage I will take pics. Actually, I plan on taking photos all along the way and post them in my album.

Thanks for your interest, Bob T

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pic on my album of my first generation sport 21 boat. racing at the namba nats. I will post more pics of constrution, lay out as the boats progess.

Bob

I have a pic on my album of my first generation sport 21 boat. racing at the namba nats. I will post more pics of constrution, lay out as the boats progess.Bob
Guys, I have posted a few pics of the first two boats in the jigs. Take a peek at my albums on this site. One is sold and one is available. Bob Tuttle

Latest posts

Back