• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Remote needles - CMD, CMB, OPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Big Red Machine .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I am interested in the OPS Remote mixture setup . My postcode is 2530 in New South Wales - on the east coat of Australia . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Big Red Machine .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I am interested in the OPS Remote mixture setup . My postcode is 2530 in New South Wales - on the east coat of Australia . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Your profile does not contain your email.

Hello Big Red Machine .

I found your private conversation in my Outlook Express today and am having trouble replying to it . And I don't list my e - mail address on a open forum . I will try again later .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

HI !!

If the Mac needle valve is ok for a Mac 45 engine,i take it.Let me know,please.

Thank you!!

first picture on the left

the needle on the left

if that is still for sale I will take it

PM me

Hello Big Red Machine .

It's the Tall Fella from Australia . Thanks for the opportunity - ( NOT ) to find out why I was not able to reply to your private conversation . I won't be making any more enquiries about parts from you .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back