• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Receivers who has the best prices???????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Looking for Airtronics and JR receivers new,who has the best prices??????????Mike THANKS

Looking for Airtronics and JR receivers new,who has the best prices??????????Mike THANKS
Best deal is to buy the Airtronics 4000 twin stick radio. You get servos, switch, nicads, and a beautiful dual conversion rcvr that works great with the MX3 or M8's. They are available on 75mhz. I just give the TX to one of my twin stick friends. I have some of the micro rcvrs on 75mhz if you want used ones. They come with the M8 and MX3. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey,

Go to ebay.. I just got a new in the bag airtronics rec 3 channel for 40 dollars w/o crystal.. I got a crystal for 8.00 on ebay..

tower sell this set up new for 80.00

sheldons hobbies is 74.00

chris

Mikey i get the JR RS 3000 for $75.00. have 2 new in stock can have more by next wedenday. not a great price but the best that i can do

Same with Hi-tech stuff. Be carefull ! I won a bid for a HFS Hi-Tech payed the guy when I won and never received the item . Made a complaint to Paypal and thankfully got money back.

Name is Jeffrey Malloy ......... But I hate to give his name and spoil more of his sales. Had another man contact me with the same problem with the same guy(Jeffrey Malloy).

cjsetlo

Yeah.But I hate to bad mouth someone( JEFFREY MALLOY ) who doesn't deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back