Rear ex. gas rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Here some pix of my rear ex. gas rigger i'm building with a Redline rear ex. motor , and some other pix in the mix , let me no what you think so far.

Here some pix of my rear ex. gas rigger i'm building with a Redline rear ex. motor , and some other pix in the mix , let me no what you think so far.
HEY BRO, THAT THING LOOKS AWESOME! IT LOOKS LIKE GOING 100 JUST SITTING ON BENCH! NICE CRAFTSMANSHIP. GOOD LUCK WITH IT. MIKIEHOTROD.

HEY BRO, THAT THING LOOKS AWESOME! IT LOOKS LIKE GOING 100 JUST SITTING ON BENCH! NICE CRAFTSMANSHIP. GOOD LUCK WITH IT. MIKIEHOTROD.
That thing looks good, I run side exhust Redline engines, can't wait to see how fast it will go.

looks great
mike is this the same as the one i ordered from you?? well without the carbon on the sides?? if so looking fine man, looking fine. and gonna look good wit hthe modded rcmk rear exh. engine

tk

Latest posts

Back