Really !!!!!! Could not resist .......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Get my name right would Ya :huh: :huh: :huh:

(not meant to be offensive-I dont care who you are- if this doesnt make you say REALLY ????? something is wrong...)

404248_2708826393651_1046558207_32825871_790179595_n.jpg

le-a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New TV show, Keeping Up With The Kar-ian's. :D

Does she shop at Waldashmart?

having lived in the fla. panhandle for 30+ years, not much surprises me about "ebonics", or whatever the hell they call the crap that comes out their mouths :wacko: :huh: .

Robin,

Ahem.... It's pronounced MOUFS. Get it right.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components.

BlackJack Hydros

I have seen this a few other times.. different versions..

La-a (ladasha)..

It might have started from something but its now become web-fable.

grim

Robin,

Dat be da wun........ :rolleyes:

Seriously, though..... I stepped into a PizzaHut carry-out to pick up lunch one day, and some dude walked in just behind me. When I had told the employee my name and that I was there to pick up an order, the employee guy looked at the next guy and asked what his name was. The guy said "Smee-uff ". Now, I'm pretty sure there is no "F" in the name Smith........... <_<

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

The idea is that this girl may have to go through this for a long time until she decides that maybe it's time to change her name due to what her name has done to her because of a parents ignorance or thinking that it was cute to give her a different name. I can understand why teachers are having problems pronouncing some names with parents trying to put a new spin on an old name.

it's not just names, ron. i work as an auto tech, it's amazing how many folks need their valves or timing "suggested", or some "freezone" in their a/c :wacko: .........

it's not just names, ron. i work as an auto tech, it's amazing how many folks need their valves or timing "suggested", or some "freezone" in their a/c :wacko: .........
Robin, I checked -All Data- and ............

page 36 sect 3.5 c

" Suggested the Timing and Valve Lash Adj "

Pays 2.4 hrs-

The FreeZone is a whole nother gold mine :rolleyes:

Your missing the boat pal ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

Andy

drew, do suggestions carry the same warranty as adjustments? most of the stuff i've worked on didn't respond well to suggestions :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: ......

Back