Real Tunnels pics!New picc added 25/8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duc

Hot from the needle as they say in Holland: Made these pictures today. Being member of the rescue team I could made some exclusive pics! No action pics yet except the F1 twoseater. (been there done that!! :) :) )because they did not run yet.

almere1.jpg

almere2.jpg

almere3.jpg

almere4.jpg

almere5.jpg

almere6.jpg

almere7.jpg

almere8.jpg

more to follow

Re:Real Tunnels pics!

PJ I am supposed to be lurking in the shadows here........ :p

Excellent pics Oscar!!!! Up close, just as I like them ;D

Slober ,Slober, Slurp!!!! ;)

Looks like a GREAT time to me!!!!! ;D

Interestings things:

Evinrude and Johnson were in most of the pics where as the Merc's dominate over here.

Great idea the cowl release and kill switch on the front of the boat if there is a mishap.

They really put that motor out there from the rear of the sponsons too.

Great stuff Oscar ;)

Gene 8)

Gener,

I don't believe those are the big boys... As here in the states, there is the SST120(?) class. They also run the Evinrude and Johnson motors. It's kinda like Winston Cup vs Busch..

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Heck, I could be wrong - won't be the first time!

Yeah ya might be right,

I get lost with all the different sizes, SST120,SST140, Formula One,

Heck I like em all!!!!!! ;D

Formula Two maybe, Oscar what ya runnin over ther buddy? :D

ok your pics are better Gene!! ;D

This is what we call Formula 3. 150 km/our (94 mph)max.

Oscar, I like your pics better ;) Lots more of them ;D

A F3 tunnel from the link Oscar provided,

Thanks Buddy!!! 8)

Gene ;D

Gene,

Your not gonna believe this, but that 1st pic of yours is from my home town! The weekend they were on this year was the same weekend I travelled 3 hours away to race r/c boats - Doh!

Tim.

Hey Tim,

KEWL!!! That would be a rough choice ;D

When I was younger Dad and I would take our boat up to the big water north of us at Lake of the Ozarks, We always gassed up at a little town near there, Fenton Missouri, there was a boat shop and the owner always let me crawl all over those wild lookin hulls, What was that guy's name ?

Oh Yea....... ;)

Hey Tim,

KEWL!!! That would be a rough choice ;D
Not really - I had to pick Nitrocrazed up from the airport to take him to the race, plus I was the CD of the event so I couldn't really get out of it ;) Guess where I'll be next time the F1 tunnels are in town ;D digital camera in hand!

I Can imagine Gene going back to the Seebold's asking if he can crawl all over the hulls again like the good old days!

He,He,He, I would be like a kid in a candy store ;D

Might not let ya just walk around the race shop now, Would be fun though ;)

And Yes!!!! Lots of pics please,

Gene 8)

Back