• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rc18t For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

I need to sell to help fund another project. Factory RC18t with aluminum hop-up parts, Integy Universal drive shafts, MIP super diffs, Mamba 6800kv brushless setup, 3s 2200Mah Lipo with deans connectors, Integy AC/DC charger, "Blinky" battery balancer, Castle Creations Castle Link ESC programmer, extra tires, extra gears, RTR just add RX and TX. Over $500 invested hate to "give it away" but every little bit counts towards new project. $200 shipped!!!! (within U.S.) Pics upon request.

Thanks

Allen

hmmm... that sounds like a fun little ride. I know I had that set-up with 4800Kv and it was stupid fast. Thats a heck of deal for someone.

~James

$185 shipped!!!! This is a great deal. Yes, I am giving it away but I need to fund another project!!!!

Back